"We were blessed to have Jason Carter share with our church about his family's difficult journey through the loss of their daughter, Katie, and finding hope in the midst of sorrow. His transparent style of communication allowed our congregation to feel the pain of a parent dealing with tragedy while pointing back to the faithfulness of God's love found in His Word. Anyone who has experienced loss of any kind will be inspired by this heart-breaking yet uplifting message."
– Rando Acres, Pastor, Center Hill Baptist Church, Loganville, GA
"Jason has spoken at my church several times as well as other ministry events that I have attended. His authentic approach to life situations and how we interpret those situations through the lenses of Scripture speaks right to the heart of the listener. He's a straight shooter who doesn't try to convey that he has everything in life figured out and that you should listen to what he has to say. He shares from his experiences, his study, his own personal life journey and invites you to travel with him for the few moments we have together."
– Shannon Greer, Pastor, River Church, Chattanooga, TN
"I am still blown away by the work of God here last night. I have had TONS of students and leaders follow up with me and tell me how powerfully they felt the Lord move and how grateful they are for your willingness to share your story with us. Thank you for your vulnerability...thank you for being willing to put your heart on display for us to see and allowing God to use your pain to point our students and leaders back to Jesus."
– Matty Finlay, High School Minister, Silverdale Baptist Church, Chattanooga, TN
• • • • •
We love the life and promises found in scripture and speaking from the lessons God is teaching us through them. Using real life stories and examples, we speak about the hope that can be found in the midst of our own struggles. Specifically, we enjoy speaking about:
- the power of choices
- all things related to living and loving well
We are able to present at conferences, workshops, retreats, church services, and camps for a variety of audiences and sizes.
If there is a specific topic you have a need for, we would love to learn more about your event, conference, or organization and how we can best work together to accomplish your goals. Please let us know what you’re working on by filling out the Speaking Request form.
- Apr 26, 2018 – Apr 28, 2018 Freedom Weekend by The Journey Ministries Apr 26, 2018 – Apr 28, 2018
- Jan 26, 2018 – Jan 27, 2018 Covenant Presbyterian Church Men's Conference (Jason) Jan 26, 2018 – Jan 27, 2018
- Nov 16, 2017 The Feast Men's Event (Jason) Nov 16, 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- Jul 20, 2017 – Jul 23, 2017 Tres Dias of Southeast Tennessee (Jason & Amy) Jul 20, 2017 – Jul 23, 2017
- Jun 23, 2017 Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church Men's Dinner (Jason) Jun 23, 2017
- May 22, 2017 Celebrate Recovery - Canton, GA (Jason & Amy) May 22, 2017
- May 9, 2017 Franklin County, TN Fellowship of Christian Athletes Banquet (Jason) May 9, 2017
- April 2017
- Mar 5, 2017 "This Is For You KB" Gathering Mar 5, 2017